This course is FULLY HRDF Claimable
Topics covered in this TWO FULL-DAY real-life class:
How to create an digital poster & banner concept
How to get inspirations & ideas like a Advertising Agency!
How to choose the types of visual ads that suits you & your company (photo ads & animated ads)
Matching your media content to the right Audience & Different Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
Learn to create amazing taglines & copies for your new banners ads
What equipment & tools you need to shoot the visuals and photos:
- Camera (choice of smartphone, mirrorless or DSLR?)
- Understanding different types of Lights & what to own (LED choices of COB, SMD, DIP. How do they differ)
- Choosing the right modifiers for your lights
- how to choose the right tripods, grips & lightstands
Learn how to set-up your equipment for a photo shoot set
Shooting Your Photos for the posters!
- Camera Settings (what ISO to pick, Aperture to use & Shutter Speed to match)
- Additional Camera settings that makes your photos look like Pros
Choice of editing software: Pixlr X, Pixlr E, PhotoPea, Adobe Photoshop
Understanding Resolution & Aspect Ratio of a banner or poster ad for each different social media platform
Understanding tools & platform interface
Improving your photos colors, exposure & brightness
Filters & Color Grading
Let's Animate the posters!
You will learn to completely these following topics:
- Planning your Deliverables for each ad in Facebook, Instagram &LinkedIn.
- Sub-topics are being added by our Content Editors now.
The practical session will ensure that participants get the following hands on:
- Sub Topics of this course are being added by our Content Editors now